These are the recordings of the second weekend facilitator training. This level two training goes deeper into the nature of experience including:
- Demonstrations of facilitating the implications of the principles in a way that reduces stress and worry
- Articulating the principles as actual principles 'THAT' we have though, as opposed to 'WHAT' we are thinking
- Navigating 'difficult' people
- Understanding 'self identity'
- Teaching the principles with out 'splitting' consciousness from a whole power into duality
- Answering questions like: Do thoughts create in the physical word, and, how do you talk to family members about the understanding and 'heady' clients?
- More sharing around coaching/facilitating the understanding to others
This training fundamentally goes deeper into the 100% nature of experience that was revealed during the level one training. Including looking at the heart of coaching and the unbreakable human essence
- Part 1: Welcome and student Intake
- Part 2: Reducing Stress and Worry
- Part 3: Using Implications to Help Stress and Worry
- Part 4: WHAT we think versus THAT we think
- Part 5: Navigating difficult people
- Part 6: Immunity To The Principles
- Part 7: Consciousness exercise and self identity
- Part 8: Splitting Consciousness and unity
- Part 9: Student check in and insights
- Part 10: Talking FROM or ABOUT presence!
- Part 11: Going over the 1st days intake questions
- Part 12: Do thoughts create in the physical world?
- Part 13: The bigger picture and the heart of coaching